18 Feb 2015

Challenge #191 - "Animal Magic"

Good Morning Fellow Paper Shelter Followers, well its my "A" Teams turn again and do you know how quickly these weeks are flying by? Mind you I cant wait for the warmer weather it was really cold last night and we had quite a layer of frost, but I woke up this morning to the sun streaming in my bedroom and already the frost has gone though I gather from my hubby its still cold outside. Anyway enough of the weather forecast the theme for this weeeks Challenge is all about "Animals" so I look forward to seeing your cards with them on, and its so lovely to see that a lot more of you are using our images, The Paper Shelter do create some cute and stunning images for you to play with.
But before I go any further you will want to know who won our "Recycle" Challenge last week and I was pleased to see that quite a few of you had a go at it, and I am sure that Marie the Team Leader from the "B" Team will be delighted with the response. And now without any more chatting here is the lucky person chosen by Random Org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2015-02-17 20:04:08 UT

Well done Cristina and congratulations and we now have a quicker method
for you to collect your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact Tab" at the
Top on the Tabs Bar it will give you a form to fill up with your choice
3 digi images and can you make sure you put Blog Hop Challenge in the subject bar
 and please also dont forget to add your email address to make it easier
                         for Veronica to sort out your images and get them to you quickly.

Our sponsors this week as always are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index

and as always this is given when you have used one of The Paper Shelter products on your card and this could be either a image, paper or printable and you will find a very comprehensive selection here on their website, but even if you have not they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice.  And please remember that you are only able to enter 3 cards and at least one of those must carry one of our TPS products.
And as always this the time of writing up this post I love, showing you what my talented Team have created for you, I know if you are like me you are going to love them as they work so hard to bring you such a stunning results.










Anna
using Monkeys


using Oh My




Judith
using Oh My


Using Oh My


Im sure you will agree with me that there are some really cute images on the girls cards and I hope that you will find "Animal" images among your stash to create your card from and I hope that we have inspired you to have a go at this "Animal Magic" Challenge and I look forward to seeing them.

4 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Stunning card gals. They all look fabby. Great challenge theme too.
Love n hugs
Marie

CraftyGirl said...

Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Bad Kitty said...

very nice DT cards

Bunny said...

Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.